Sunday, February 19, 2006

Eating and drinking

"I wanna eat you up", I breathed into his ear.

"I wanna eat you first", said he, pushing me back.

I watched as he nibbled the skin along my waist and belly on his way down.

Shyler's touch is sweet and soft like honey til a certain point, then he starts to get really, really rough on me.

Making out with him is like having my body worshipped... he stops mid-kiss to run his nose down my throat and gently sniffs at my skin until finds my pert nipple to enclose softly with his lips. He strokes my arm languidly from shoulder to hand before pinning my wrists to the pillow as he plunges his tongue back into my mouth.

And when he fucks me, he does it very, very hard.

Missionary sky-foot is his favourite position. He'll hold my ankles together, legs straight and knees resting at his left shoulder as he grinds himself into me.

He'll lift my hips slightly off the bed now and then in his passion, his cock already fully thrust to the hilt into me, as if trying to bury it deeper than already possible. Unlike Chris, Shyler grunts mannishly as he fucks me once he really gets into it. I find it quite gratifying to hear myself being ravaged so by him, nothing like enthusiasm to turn a person on.

He'd made it down to my honey-pot and began licking at a feverish pace. Then he spread the folds of my lips apart and drove his tongue in as far as it would go, practically hurting me. Just as I got used to the sensation of being fucked by his hot, hard, tongue, he suddenly withdrew it and forced two fingers inside roughly, making me gasp.

I'm one of those lucky women who can cum vaginally as well as clitorally, as opposed to a lot who just can't achieve orgasm through penetration alone. Very early on in my sexual exploration I discovered the wonder of my g-spot.

Which Shyler was directly stimulating with the crazy, thrusting, come-hither motions of his fingers.

"Oh my god!!" I cried out helplessly. After cumming, I sat up and looked him straight in the eye. "I need it now, I need it real bad, right now!" .

"What happened to eating me up?" he smirked.

"I'll do it later, whatever you want. You can come in my mouth and I promise I'll swallow" I pleaded. "Just put it in me now... please?"

So he did of course, and we didn't last ten minutes.

It's way too animalistic with me and him sometimes. Once we reach that point of no return, it's completely explosive and there's just no holding back.

What a shame he's only mine every couple months or so. But I suppose that's what makes the sex between us so rabid.

Well Shyler, I did promise I'd swallow the next time. So until then, please remember to drink lots of pineapple juice.

I'm sure your girlfriend will thank me for it too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoying to read your postings...

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y pineapple juice??? may i ask....

9:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

All the moderation and this is what you let through?

I thought you were better than that.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's supposed to make ejaculate more pleasant tasting.

2:35 PM  
Blogger monk said...

it's a small sample, but it seems we have at least a partial answer:

blogging erotica explicitly means comments will follow.



i'll stand by it as an operative argument until something further happens to prove it wrong.


nice job, by the way.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home