Sunday, February 05, 2006

End of the affair

So guess who I saw tonight at the winebar? None other than Chris. Whom I hadn't heard from nor contacted since our last bout of activity earlier this week, though it feels like it happened a month ago now. He was talking to a girl no less, and quite apparently on a date of sorts.

I'm still in the midst of deciding what exactly I feel on the matter.

Strangely empty is how I'll describe it for now. I'm not in pain over the fact that things have come to an end between us, though if I'd had my way, it would have lasted a good few more months. For sure though, I'm contemplating the reality of not having ready access to decent sex for a while, being picky as I am. And the horizon doesn't seem very bright. Not with Shyler so occupied with his new girlfriend and my having decided not to be involved with Wang anymore.

In the entire club, there wasn't a single male whom I was remotely inclined to flirt with, let alone bring home at the end of the night. A total of four did try to pick me up and all of them were white, which I'm just not really into.

There was however, one woman who caught my eye. A beautiful, tofu-skinned lass in full Japanese costume. Authentic too, because it turns out she'd worn it for a wedding. Alas, she was coyly flirting with a Euro-trash-looking piece of beefcake.

So looks like I'm left stranded. No more Chris, no more Wang, no Shyler, and no kimono-wrapped beauty for me to unravel either. Worst of all, no other potential prospects. Needless to say, I'm feeling slightly sad, though not for the reasons I probably should be.

Looks like I may have to resort to purchasing a vibrating, phallic-shaped piece of silicone after all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does the song go? "You remind me of a girl that I once knew." Call me sometime.

7:15 PM  
Blogger rose said...

Thanks. I quite like Usher.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home