Sunday, January 29, 2006

Slowly, slowly

Chris was supposed to come over for some fun last night, for what better way to start the long weekend break and all. But he's still on unfamilliar ground with me, and treading quite carefully.

At 3 a.m he sent me a text asking where I was, then another to check if I was awake, followed by one more enquiring what I was doing, and a last one finally asking if I still wanted him to come over.

All this even though I was the one who'd invited him over in the first place, hours earlier.

Then after another twenty minutes he kindly informed me that he'd had a bit too much to drink, and was afraid he wouldn't be of much good. (I like to think it was considerate of him.) By then I was thouroughly exasperated and quite happy to just roll over and fall asleep.

Instead I asked him to call me and log on.

"So, do you like the totally-bare-down-there look?" I purred.

"Yea, I prefer it clean shaven. It's sexier." He responded.

I'd taken off my bra while he watched me online.

"Don't you think you should remove the other thing you're wearing too?" He promted.

"You mean my thong?"

"Yea. Take it off."

"Ask me nicely." I commanded.

"Take off your thong.. please?"

I slipped it slowly over my thighs and off my knees and dangled it in front of the camera.

"Happy now?"

"Very. Now spread your legs, I wanna watch you touch yourself."

I slid my hand down and obliged. I could hear his breaths getting shallow.

"Guess what I'm doing right now." He offered, as if I couldn't tell.

"My guess is that you've taken off your boxers and you're touching yourself while you watch me." I whispered, between soft sighs.

I was right, of course.

"..You're really good at using your mouth. I had to stop you the last time cos I almost came." he admitted sweetly.

"Why, thanks. I really like to do it to you too, cos I can hear how much you like it as well. And I love being appreciated."

"Tell you what, you can shave me while we do it in the bathroom next time."

I feel touched that he trusts me enough to literally put himself in my hands while I wield a blade close to his skin.

And so thats a plan. Unfortunately, Chinese New Year is cluttered up with family and social activities galore, so I won't be seeing him just yet.

In the meantime, I wonder whether my Schick Silk Effects ladies shaver is going to be effective on all of his contours, seeing how it was probably designed specifically for use on legs, and whether I should replace the blade with a brand new one. I don't want to be nicking him by accident!

I don't suppose you'll have any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

Consider trimming with a comb and a cordless trimmer instead - you're less likely to take off more than just the hair and it prevents the rash that he'd probably get from shaving.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home