Friday, January 27, 2006

Open letter

Why are you so insecure about me fooling around behind your back? I really don't understand. Are we not after all what one would call, simply a casual affair?

You don't care for me that way anyway. Why should it matter who I see and what I do when I'm not in your company. More importantly, why do you continually insinuate that I've other lovers?

Could it be that you are insecure of yourself, or that you cannot bring yourself to believe the situation between us? Because it cannot possibly be that you're being possessive, much as my ego would love to believe. That simply has no basis.

I may have a weakness for your face, and your body. And I may have given you my intimate access rather too soon than is probably deemed appropriate, but I am the sort who acts as long as it feels right, and on the contrary, I do not give myself freely.

Sometimes, it just really is that simple: I like what I see, and I know what I want. And that's you, in my bed.

No complications, not many expectations, just a want.

One would think that a man in his prime would have no problems with this, but it seems that you do. I'm aware we practically live on different planes, but some things transcend culture, and our little situation is one of them.

I would go as far as to suggest that you look deeper within yourself, and stop subliminally pointing the finger at me as the eye of your storm, your social and moral undoing. I only bring out what's already inside of you, the side you probably prefer to pretend didn't exist.

The only real difference between us is that I embrace what you don't wish to acknowledge: our basic human nature, and the law of attraction. I find no need to cloak it with any pretext of dating. Of course, I would be happy to have your companionship now and then for casual activities. But so far, neither of us have felt any form of compatibility outside of the bedroom, and you haven't given me the impression of wanting to start, so I haven't bothered either.

It offends me that you keep fishing to know if I've been with anyone else since we began, even though I have. For the truth of the matter is that you're the only one I'm really lusting for. For all I know you've been seeing other girls as well, not that I care. But I have a feeling you probably haven't, or you wouldn't be quite as neurotic as this.

It doesn't matter though. I forgive you all of it. I still want to see you, and do the things we do. I still want to familiarise myself with your body until I can feel it in my mind, I want to hear the moans escape your lips as I run my tongue along every inch of your skin. I want your scent on my pillowcase, taunting me with the memory of you even after you've left it.

I want so much, and I promise I'll make it worth every second of your time.

I know you want it too, and I'm right here waiting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

I find your honesty subtly sensual, and the apparent intellect that your words hint at, oddly stimulating.

They done for me more than what most other in-your-face types (and as such I deplore your association with the SPG) have so far, and only offers further proof (as if anyone needed any) that the most powerful sex organ is indeed between the ears.

yours,
j.m

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home