Friday, April 14, 2006

And it's back to cock size

Put four girls together at night, and they are absolutely bound to talk about sex.

Vicki, Cherine and Xuemin are the new generation of Singaporean girls, all in their very early twenties. At their relatively young ages, they have strings of ex boyfriends, and they make me feel like a novice once they start sharing bedtime stories. They've also dated from all around the region: Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan.

According to the girls' experiences, the Thai and Japanese boys don't quite measure up in size. For size, they chorused, is very, very, important.

And once again, because I've said it before: I humbly beg to differ. My version of minimum requirement must be a lot more forgiving than most of my size-obsessed friends. Screw the ocean and motion, they proclaim. It's the size of the boat that keeps us afloat! The bigger, the better... Bring it on baby!

And these aren't even the ones with the pinkerton complex. Most of the white-meat eaters i know claim it's for the love of cock that prefer their caucasian men, among other things.

But I just secretly think they must simply have big or loose cunts.

Back to the three girls from tonight though. Vicki is the most size-obsessed of the lot, and as it happens, she's also the laziest when it comes to doing the do, and most disdainful of sex in general. She actually regards any kind of oral sex as disgusting, whether it's to give or receive. Which I find most puzzling.

She perfers to just lie down and get pounded by as large a member as she can find. Even being on top doesn't appeal to her. Cherine and Xuemin at least share my same healthy enthusiasm for all things nasty. Because I personally feel that the world would be a sad, sad, place if sex wasn't had for the unadulterated pleasure of it.

Sure, a small dick is terrible. I've had that experience before too:

I'd been lusting after him for ages, with his bad-boy sneer and the fact that he was totally off-limits as my then-boyfriend's best buddy. One post-drunken morning, I found out the hard way why some fantasies are better left unexplored, and only because he was the single worst lay I've ever had in my entire life.

Not only because there was practically no foreplay, and that he came in a laughable 30 seconds tops both times, but because his little brother was so little, it kept on slipping out of me as he pumped away.

As I recall, my hand only had an inch of allowance for movement as I started wanking him. And I have small hands. It must have been sheer, stunning, disbelief that kept me from getting up from where I lay on the bed as he got on top of me.

On the other end of the spectrum, one of my lovers Wang was so well-endowed that I'd be left lying on my side, my entire nether region area throbbing as if having just taken a beating. And not that I ever have problems getting wet on my own, but I'd discover, upon feeling a mad sting while using the loo, the tiniest of tears just at the entrance of my vagina after any vigorous session with him.

Not fun.

So I'll have to be the renegade among my friends, in their general consensus of bigger being best, and proclaim that my perfect cock is long enough to ride without slipping, wide enough to savour without gagging, and attached to a man who knows that the true value of his sex appeal lies in his ability to command me about in bed without offending me, and who knows how to use that tongue of his...

Trent, you bastard... Why haven't you called yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Athena Stars said...

i was reading your entry and i was thinking whether does size matters. you're right. size does matter.

i mean i don't need a monstrous one to get me going before i could climax 101 times but neither would i want tinker-bell pounding her life away while trying to get me arouse to state the very least.

i don't fuck a 365 a year. but when i do, i would at least wanna make sure i can feel it in me, and at a certain point, for me to achieve a mighty awesome orgasm.

without a LOT of work, off course.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size does not make the difference. Skills does matter.

I believe I am short too but I do not slip out.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home