Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Almost like a moth to a flame

I realised that Trent and I have hardly kissed because I can't recall now how he kisses, and kisses are of utmost importance.

Give me a man who can gently bite on my lower lip, who can slowly meet the movements of my tongue with his, who lets me sensuously engulf his tongue with my mouth, and I'll get weak in the knees.

It's rare that a man can move me to feeling tingly between the legs by his kiss alone, but it's happened before. And it's a darned pity that every time I've been with Trent, I've been way too drunk for that kind of all-senses-engaged, full-on making out. Alcohol does affect the memory so, not to mention dry up the body's lubricating ability, be it oral or orifice.

And up to this point, I've been too distracted by his cunning linguistic skills and overall impressive bedroom abilities to slow down and really kiss him.

But I have to confess that I like him a little more than as just a good roll in the hay. And yes I may be headed for deep water here but I've been thinking of asking him to stay the night next I see him, if anytime soon.

It's got to do with the way his eyes are so beguilingly child-like, his face so open and yet arrogant at times, and how ironically his overall demeanor generally doesn't annoy me. Chris may have had a slightly more chiselled torso: abs, pecs, obliques and all, but Trent holds my attention for far longer because he engages me when he speaks.

I suppose it's why I want to kiss him properly the next chance I get, in order to acertain whether there is any kind of subliminal emotional current that passes through us. If there is, I'll really be fucked and know I should avoid him for a while.

Attachment after all, is a major cause of unhappiness. Though at this point I can't help but form an attachment to someone who gives me three orgasms in a row...

2 Comments:

Blogger Athena Stars said...

how's this - how do you tell a person who's a bad kisser on how to improve his/her's kissing?

any tips? you're so so so lucky..at least the ones that you're onto, either can kiss very well or fuck really well...

i'm doomed...i dont seem to get either..how the hell do you do it? =)

1:48 AM  
Blogger rose said...

My dearest Athena!

Believe me, I've had my fair share of awful kisses and rolls in the hay. My last ex boyfriend always complained I wouldn't let him kiss me, and it was true because I'd actually feel suffocated when he kissed me.

You could try telling him not to move at all and be really still while you show him just how you like it done. The problem though, will be when he starts to respond cos you can't control that.

And then there's the fact that most mens' egos will take a huge beating if you even imply that they're not fantastic.

And as for me, you could just call it having a good run...

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home