Monday, January 23, 2006

stumbling into intimacy amidst civilised coldness

I've always fantasized about having sex with a stranger. Cliched, I know, but thrilling as hell nonetheless. I suppose I came close enough when I had my first one night stand:

We'd locked eyes at a function and felt an immediate bolt of attraction. Within an hour we were leaving together and I suppose we both instinctively knew how the evening would end. We probably talked for a collective total of 30 minutes in the four hours we spent partying, what about exactly I can't really recall.

The second my bedroom door clicked shut we were going at it in a frenzy. Arms around his neck, his hot tongue kissing me deep, fingers fumbling shirt buttons open as he leaned down over me on the bed.

"wow, you've got condoms" he remarked. It told me it was his first time impromtu as well. How apt.

I didn't bother switching on the lamp, and I don't remember passing out eventually.

What I do recall was the incredible thrill of having him in my home, in my bed with me, breath heavy and bodies heaving so soon after we'd met. An instant, primal connection between two people on earth.

I remember clambering onto him, riding his cock, and him sitting up to plunge his tongue back into my willing mouth, him bending down to suck on my nipples while my body rocked with orgasm. I remember falling back, limp, and him pushing me down, lifting my legs and flipping me over.

He fucked me from behind and then the naughty fellow tried to put it in my ass. I considered it for a moment but it started to hurt past a certain point, and I pleaded softly for him to stop.

I remember he put it back where it was supposed to go, and I think he finished off there before we both fell asleep.

~~~

I haven't seen him since, and I don't think it's likely that we'll meet again. But I remember the fleeting rush of ecstasy like it was yesterday: the pure, raw, satiation of need, and I can't help wanting it again.

But I want the experience sober for a change, which is much trickier to pull off without the excuse of inebriation, as I'm not as comfortable being that direct yet. But that would most definately bring the flow of events to a whole new level of unfamiliarity, and if and when that ever happens, then I'll really have brought my fantasy to life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody has 6.5 inches in length and width!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Johnny Malkavian said...

Spongebob comes close, i think. before you say that you can hardly see spongebob's man(sponge?)hood through his ubiquitous squarepants, let alone it being 6.5 inches on all sides, let me just point out that penile tissue is spongey. And Spongebob IS a sponge.

10:09 AM  
Blogger BlacktheSheep said...

i dunno about spongebob's sponge or wat, just wanna say tat i bumped in to ur article from tomorrow. found out it's something i'd read at night. Keep writing please! Haha...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Frederico said...

Sign me up please. :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home