Sunday, January 22, 2006

Size is so overrated

It really is. Especially when it's four in the morning and he's pounding away from behind.

Wang is capable of injuring me with enthusiasm, given the length and depth of his member. At 6.5" and measuring the same in width, it may not technically sound gigantic, but I am a girl of petite proportions.

Down there at least.

I had brought him home out of sheer drunken nostalgia. And regretted it the instant he flopped onto the bed. You know how it always seems like a good idea when the music is playing and the lights are low, and then in the peace and quiet of your own home you realise you've made a big mistake because the sexual buzz has died and all you would really like is some sleep? Unfortunately the words "maybe we should take a raincheck" failed to come out of mouth, and I suspect his expectance had everything to do with it.

Wang is always intent on two things: having his monster as far down my throat as is humanly possible for as long as he can get away with, (which is usually not something i enjoy, given the fact that my oral cavity is not anything near 6.5" long and my jaw muscles start to ache after the first minute) and his dream of one day sticking the damned thing up my ass. I shudder to think of the potential injury that would entail, given that the god-intended orifice has problems as it is acomodating him.

I refused both, adamantly half-passed out with my eyes barely open. He's always been the sort who can easily entertain himself, and my non-participation didn't stop him from diving into my newly waxed pussy with gusto.

By the time he flipped me over i was feeling raw. He'd thoughtfully gotten up and located my tube of lubricant after some rummaging through drawers, but that more enabled me to be able to get up and walk this morning than lessen the sting. Besides, that position gives him furthest access to my cervix, which can actually feel getting pounded.

Getting fucked by him sometimes feels like my cunt has just taken a beating, even when I'm not tired and having second thoughts about my actions. On the rare occasion we go for seconds, I have to stay lying down for a good fifteen minutes while I recover.

So tell me. What is it some women go on about when they wax lyrical about the bigger, the better? I'm perfectly happy with the average chinese male's proportions of about 5 inches, give or take, and something just wide enough for me to wrap my mouth over without straining my muscles. It's practical too, just think of all the future wrinkle lines I'm preventing.

Of course, I write this somewhat bitterly. It wasn't Wang's cock I was craving last night, it was Chris's. His is big enough to get me off, with skin so smooth and silky I could literally savour it for hours if he'd let me, with a very slight curve to the side that I find quaint but suspect he might be rather conscious of. But the boy is ignoring me, it would seem.

So I still have to spend my night feeling dejected, because cock is just not a commodity that can be happily replaced.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is so fcked up! why is this entry tomorrowed?? Because Jseng is FUCKING HORNY

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you read the whole post too, huh?

2:11 AM  
Blogger BlacktheSheep said...

Ooooooh... what a post!Heh!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home