Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Someday I'll be Saturday night

It's a short week as it is, but the weekend just won't arrive fast enough.

And I need the weekend to hurry and come so I can go out and find a new boy to pull. I say 'boy' because these days I find myself surrounded with what looks to be practical children partying around me in the clubs. And so to keep up with the times, I've lowered my acceptable age limits. Anything that begins with the digit '2' is fair game.

The only iffy thing about messing with little boys is their tendency to get clingy. I still refuse to give my private mobile number to the 21 year old whose acquaintance I made recently. He may have a body like Adonis but I find his open affection slightly overwhelming.

"Don't worry, I'll call you." I find myself telling him, much like how men used to chime back then before women became the hunters. And rejection as they say, really is the greatest aphrodisiac.

Because it could be the fact that this is the youngest member of the opposite sex that I've ever played with, but the more distance at which I keep him, the more insistant his requests to see me.

And it's the reason I need to go out and find myself a new hapless post-adolescent. This one's become far too fixated for me to risk seeing again.

Pity though.

And it's only bloody Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home