Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Absence makes the *bleep* grow tighter

"You're damn tight now" he panted as he withdrew for a momentary time-out, catching his breath.

"Well, I haven't been doing you for some time now." I reasoned.

Wang. The one with the memorable member.

Fortunately, he enjoys giving head as much as I enjoy receiving it from him and is inclined to suddenly pulling it out to go back down the instant he feels me starting to chaffe.

Which can happen a lot with this one. I usually have to tell him when I've had enough and can't go on anymore for fear that I won't be able to walk, and this was no exception. Even riding him was challenging: I had to control my movements above him and not rest my weight completely on his hips because I simply couldn't accomodate all of him.

But it was good to remind my body what a proper pounding feels like. We all need a little meat-tenderising once in a while. And I sure do feel tender now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home